Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Callie's thoughts

Hello,

My page is going to be about the events that occur in my life.

Last week we went to our annual TBC family camp. The Medicine Lodge Campground is very familiar to me. We have been there once before and it is a beautiful place. There are a lot of trees, bridges( that cross over a rushing creek). There also are amazing hieroglyphics that the Indians drew a long time ago! I thank God for the beautiful outdoors to spend time with each other.

During the mornings and evenings we had our devotion time. My dad lead the first two devotions. He talked about forgiveness. It was great! The last devotion was lead by a friend of ours from church. He talked about praising God. Finally, our church service was held by a man from our church plant in Worland.

On Saturday we made homemade ice cream and and did a craft. Every year several people bring their ice cream makers and a' bunch ingredients to make the ice cream. Then we enjoy!
The craft is usually is directed by a church mom who has six kids. This year we did an art project making bird feeders. Cianna and I helped with all the little kids making them. Every age had a different difficulty level. I helped out with the little kids and Cianna helped with the older kids. It was great fun!

After the ice cream and craft all of the older kids put together a "little league volley ball team" that we did with all the little kids. All the kids had a great time.

We also had our annual girls hike that a good friend of my parents leads every year. It was an adventure! Following the hike, Cianna, Cassidy, and I went to a swimming hole. They decided to swim with our friends, but I just watched.

Sunday came too soon and we had our church service. After that we did our annual cream can stew for lunch. Then all packed up, cleaned up the site and headed for home.

                                                                        Callie Siggins

No comments: