Wednesday, September 12, 2012

California



Carol and I (Cori) went to Cali in June with a bunch of kids from our church for a youth conference there. It was the second time I had been to the conference, but Carol's first time. We absolutely loved it! We drove down there in our van with 9 other people. We left on a Thursday, got there Friday morning, spent Friday Saturday and Sunday there, and then Monday at the beach, then drove home Monday night and ended up back in Powell Tuesday evening! It's quite a drive but totally worth it! Here are a few pictures from our trip. We didn't take as many as I would have liked to but some is better then none I guess!
The pictures are of the beach on Monday, me at lunch with 2 of my friends I had met there, and Carol and I at the beach! =)

No comments: